Sermon Application Questions
Preaching: Jeff Dryden
The Lord Reaffirms His Relationship With His People
Pray for grace through application of God’s word
Review the message notes
1. Who does the Lord reveal himself to be in Exodus 34?
2. How would you explain this riddle of the passage God Forgives and yet He won’t clear the guilty to a neighbor or your children?
3. What about this passage encourages you most?
4. What about this passages challenges you most?
5. Take a moment to pray and reflect on the passage praying through the verses thinking of how you may grow in your obedience to God’s Word, your awe of God, and your love for those around you. (ie. You might pray God thank you for your mercy in my life, or God help me to be a merciful person, or God forgive me for my lack of mercy I have shown those whom I work with).