Sermon Application Questions
Preaching: Jeff Dryden
Who Multiplies Meals and Walks on Water?
1. Jesus got away to rest, how do you do that? [Rest looks different for different people at different times. You can’t always do it as often as you’d like, yet it is good and godly for us to find a way]
2. Jesus is interrupted. How did he respond to interruption?
3. How have you responded to interruptions in the last week?
4. How does the way Jesus provides for the great crowd encourage us?
5. What is your habit of prayer? What can you learn from Jesus’ example
6. Why do you think Jesus is doing miracles (i.e. Mark 1:15)?
7. What specifically do these miracles say about Jesus?
Read 1 John 2:6. We have read a lot about Jesus in Mark 6.
8. What is one way you can obey 1 John 2:6 in light of Mark 6:30-56 this week?