Sermon Application Questions
Preaching: Jeff Dryden
Waiting for a Healing, Two Desperate Requests
1. When was a time you were desperate for help?
2. Why do you think Jesus stopped to ask “Who touched me?”
3. Why do you think that Jesus delayed with answering Jairus’ request?
4. Have you seen purpose behind your prayers that God has not answered right away?
5. How did Jesus heal (vs. 34).
6. Jeff said,
Jesus does more than we can imagine.
Jesus demands more than we can imagine.
What is he demanding in this passage? What demands does he make on you this week?