Preaching: Rob Nash and Mike Bettig
The Beauty of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper
1 Corinthians 12:12-13
Pray for grace through application of God’s word
Review the message notes
1. How is the church distinct from other institutions? How important is the Lord’s Supper and Baptism in the church?
2. What are the physical elements in the Lord’s Supper and Baptism? What do the elements signify?
3. Does God use other symbols to represent truths and promises in the scriptures? What are some?
4. What are the important truths Baptism and the Lord’s Supper represent?
5. How can the two ordinances strengthen one’s faith?
6. How is union with Christ and union with one another represented in Baptism and the Lord’s supper? What are the implications for us as we practice them together?