Take My Life (Jeff Dryden – CCC)
Each One Reach One (Rob Nash – SHC)
2 Timothy 2:1-2; Acts 13:1-3; 1 Peter 3:8-17
Pray for grace through the application of God’s word
Review the message notes
- Read the passage for the morning
- EACH ONE REACH ONE (SHC) 1 Peter 3:13-17
- Rob talked about Fear, Honor, Preparation, Gentleness, and Respect. What comes easiest to you and what is the most difficult for you? (Why is that?)
- Do you fear what people think of you when you share the hope that is in you?
- How can you honor Jesus Christ the Lord as Holy?
- How can you prepare to share the hope that is within you? What was the last time like when you shared your faith?
- What does it look like to defend/give a reason for the faith with gentleness and respect?
- EACH ONE RAISE ONE (CCC) 2 Tim. 2:1-2
- Are you dependent on grace?
- How do you (might you) be strengthened by the grace of God?
- Where do you think God would have you “invest in the lives of others” here?
- EACH ONE SEND ONE (CCC) Acts 13:1-3
- How can you grow your heart towards missions?
- Take some time to pray for each other