Pray for grace through application of God’s word
Review any message notes
- Describe the different types of leadership in 1 Peter.
- What roles of leadership do you have in life?
- In what roles are you lead by others?
- Leadership and following takes humility. Mike challenged us to take some time this week to ask several questions: What does practicing humility look like in my life?
- If humility is supposed to be my identity, how would that affect my relationships with others?
- Peter connects humility with prayer and releasing our anxieties to God. What are the anxieties in your life?
- What would it look like for you to hand them over to God?
- Are there some ways you need to be patient and wait upon him?
- In what ways do you need to take action and trust that God will provide the strength you need to accomplish what he has asked of you?
Next Week Matthew 6:5-15