The Mission of Life Groups is to conform our lives to the Gospel through Christian community.
What to Expect at Life Group
- Caring for one another through prayer, accountability, and encouragement
- Applying God’s Word through discussion and action
- Loving our neighbors through service
- Meeting 2-4 times a month
- Led by trained leaders
- Overseen by the pastors and elders of the church
- 6 -18 people per Life Group
Expectations for Life Group Members
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together,
as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
(Hebrews 10:24-25 ESV)
Our groups are what we put into it. Participants should:
- Be committed to meet. We don’t want to be so busy with life, we don’t have contexts for people to get to know us and for us to get to know others for God’s glory and our spiritual transformation.
- Be prepared. If there is an assignment, try to complete it. We know people are busy, so do your best. Everyone benefits from preparation.
- Be an active participant in the meetings. God has you there for a purpose and your experience, encouragement, prayers, or Bible verses you share can really help others out.
Why Small Groups pdf.
For Questions and Finding a Group, Contact:
Pastor Rob Nash
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
13100 Red Arrow Highway,
Sawyer, MI 49125