Sermon Application Questions
Preaching: Jeff Dryden
Pray for grace through application of God’s word
Review the message notes
1. Read Exodus 32
2. Describe a time that you have had to wait on God?
3. What are some ways people move ahead with their own plans instead of follow God’s plan in the Bible?
4. Read Psalm 106:13
5. Can you related to Psalm 106:13? When was the last time you forgot about God and did not wait for His direction?
6. Jeff encouraged us to study the passages in Psalms about waiting.
7. He also encouraged reading these four passages of the Bible:
a. Matthew 11:28-30
b. 1 Peter 5:6-11
c. Proverbs 3:5-7
d. Philippians 4:6-7,9
8. In Exodus 32:11-14 Moses implores God. He petitions God. God often doesn’t makes sense. He doesn’t do things when we would do them or how we would do them. Do you ever struggle with God? How do you deal with that? How did Moses deal relate to God? Are there other verses that help instruct us in relating to God?
9. What is one way this passage can have an impact on your life this week?
10. Who can you share that impact with to encourage, or encourage you to follow through with that application?
Pray for each other (In Life Groups)